Indian Idol is an Indian Hindi-language singing reality show. From 2004 to 2021 we have seen 12 seasons of Indian Idol. It is the most popular singing television show on Sony TV. In 2022 Sony TV bring the 13th season of Indian Idol.
The Thirteenth season of Indian Idol Ground Auditions was started in July 2022 and first aired on 10 September 2012 on Sony TV. It is hosted by singer Aditya Narayan. In this season we will see previous year’s judges, Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani, and Himesh Reshammiya.
Indian Idol Elimination Today (List Of Contestants Eliminated This Week)
The top 30 contestants are finalized by the Judges. The top 30 will compete in the Theatre round. The telecast of the Theatre round will start from 24th September 2022 on Sony TV.
As of very tough competition this season, on 25th September 2022 episode, Top 15 contestants were finalized by judges instead of 14. Below is the list of the Top 15 contestants of Indian Idol season 13.
Indian Idol 13 Contestant Top 15 & Top 30 List
|1||Shivam Singh||Vadodara||Top 15|
|2||Senjuti Das||Kolkata||Top 15|
|3||Rishi Singh||Ayodhya||Top 15|
|4||Navdeep Wadali||Amritsar||Top 15|
|5||Deboshmita Roy||Kolkata||Top 15|
|6||Chirag Kotwal||Jammu & Kashmir||Top 15|
|7||Vinit Singh||Lucknow||Top 15|
|8||Rupum Bharnariya||Amritsar||Top 15|
|9||Bidipta Chakraborty||Kolkata||Top 15|
|10||Sanchari Sengupta||Kolkata||Top 15|
|11||Sonakshi Kar||Kolkata||Top 15|
|12||Anushka Patra||Kolkata||Top 15|
|13||Shagun Pathak||Ranchi, Jharkhand||Top 15|
|14||Kavya Limaye||Vadodara, Gujrat||Top 15|
|15||Pritam Roy||Naihati||Top 15|
|16||Rito Riba||Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh||Top 30|
|17||Bunty Bhandal||Ludhiana/Gurdaspur||Top 30|
|18||Tabish Ali||Muzzafarnagar||Top 30|
|19||Prabhupada Mohanty||Baleswar, Odisha||Top 30|
|20||Junetra Das||Naihati, West Bengal||Top 30|
|21||Ganesh Mistri||Sindhudurg, Maharashtra||Top 30|
|22||Pratiksha Deka||Gauhati, Assam||Top 30|
|23||Pratik Arun Solse||Nasik, Maharashtra||Top 30|
|24||Kaushik Chakraborty||Haripal, West Bengal||Top 30|
|25||Nahid Afrin||Biswanath, Assam||Top 30|
|26||Ananya Sritam Nanda||Bhubaneswar, Odisha||Top 30|
|27||Muskaan Tomar||Mumbai||Top 30|
|29||Name Not Available||Top 30|
|30||Name Not Available||Top 30|
Indian Idol Process and Rounds
- Ground Auditions: The first round of, Indian Idol is Ground Audition. It is divided into two segments. In the first segment, participants sing without music in front of a Judge, assigned by the Sony TV. If they clear first segment, they are sent to the second segment of first round. In the second segment, participants get a mic and band where they perform with proper music. This is also Judged by Sony TV Crew Judges.
- Talent Round: The second round is the Talent round which is arranged 2 to 3 weeks after the “Ground Auditions”. Here you can see contestants which are shortlisted from different cities’ Ground Auditions. Here the judges check the singer’s performance and singing with the music. They also record contestants’ performance for the Screen Test. If the contestant passes the screen test, then he/she is moved to the TV Round.
- TV Round: The third round is the TV round where contestants actually meet the real Judges. These are the actual auditions that are featured on TV. Previously these auditions were arranged with music but now these TV round is also performed with proper music. In TV rounds, Judges give golden tickets to selected singers who perform better and promote them in theatre round. Some contestants, who sing extraordinarily well bypass theatre round and are directly promoted to the top 12 or top 14 or top 15.
- Theatre Round: Here also contestant performs with music and sometimes duet singing is tested. The winners of this round are given a place in the top 12 or top 15 and are honored with Golden Mic Trophy.
- Gala Round: In the Gala Round, the Top 12 or Top 15 contestants compete each week for 12 to 15 weeks and slowly contestants got eliminated week after week. Elimination is based on the votes of viewers and the judges.
- Grand Finale: In the Grand Finale we usually see 3 to 5 contestants competing to win Indian Idol. In some seasons we even saw two contestants competing.
Here are some shots taken from different rounds from Indian Idol Season 13.
Many of us are curious to know about the latest news and eliminations in reality shows. This article gives you a glimpse into information related to the Latest News regarding Indian Idol 13 Top Contestants, Elimination & Winner List 2022. Keep visiting this article for the latest updates about the show.